Ben and I headed to California for our anniversary trip. I was so excited, because work had been exhausting lately and we both needed to get away! Ben did not tell me the plans and surprised me with a stay at Squaw Valley, near Lake Tahoe. It was awesome. Lake Tahoe is beautiful, I would love to live there! The next day we drove up the coast to Gualala, California. It is a small town in the Redwood forest. Highway 1 is not a friendly road. It is the worst road I have ever traveled on! Good thing on the way back I had some good anti nausea medicine!! Gualala was very pretty and we got to spend 4 days with some very fun people! Jace and Steph are currently living in San Bruno (By San Fran). Since we were so close, I really wanted to go visit. It was so much fun. We went to Pier 39 and enjoyed a nice night together. I miss having them right down the street, so this was awesome. Ella is getting so big and Jace and Steph are such awesome parents! The next morning we headed home, got a speeding ticket, and still managed to make it home in 10.5 hours. Well that was our trip in a 30 second overview. It was awesome, I loved it and I love Ben.
2 weeks with Haedynn Baby!
10 years ago

Has it really already been a YEAR?! ah! happy one year, California looks so fun!! you two are my favorite :)
ReplyDeleteCant believe it has already been a year! Glad you guys got to get away for a little bit and forget "life". Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a whole year... That sounds like such a fun trip, bummer about the sicky road tho.
ReplyDelete